Looking for Great Program Recommendations and Experiences

ICF Ohio Valley is beginning to work to create our virtual programming calendar for 2018. We are interested in excellent presenters and programs you've delivered or experienced either virtually or in person. Please share all ideas. Name and contact information appreciated. 

Thank you in advance for sharing...Janet

Replies to this Topic

We just had Barbara Luther, MCC.  Her title was "The Wind Beneath Your Wings."  The wind is a client's aspirations or possibilities and she walked us through how to move our client into "possibilities" thinking using four of the core competencies.  One of our best ever and everyone just loved it.  Her presences is so engaging.  

Barbara Luther Barbara@coach2soar.com

Krista Martin provides excellent Business Building workshops.  

krista@kristamartin.com

I am presenting "The Neuroscience of Co-Creating Clients" at ICF Converge and would be happy to do so for Ohio Valley.

I'll keep on adding to this as I work through my memory of excellent presentations.

Thank you John...great quick reply.

We also had Krista Martin for a program this year.

I'd be interested in knowing more about your offering.

Finally, we just had Jennie Antolak deliver a program yesterday on Narrative Coaching. Well done. Great examples. Chapter members really enjoyed it. Made you leave wanting more. Her information: Jennie@learningjourneys.net 651-402-2975.

Two people I'd recommend:

Micki Berg---"Revisiting ICF Core Competencies to Achieve Your Coaching Excellence"

Tara Mohr---"Quieting the Inner Critic"

See some of you at "Converge"!  :-)

Nicki

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s)

ICF Midwest Regional Advisory Council